What is CBD oil?
This page is the result of 7yrs of using CBD oil to support my body with it’s health and stress challenges and 3 months of intensive research.
I’m big CBD fan, but frankly I found all really confusing and there was a lot of misinformation around. Plus there are STRICT rules about what we can and can’t say about it.
What is it?
It’s a food supplement – think of things like vitamins etc that you take to support your body (but in my opinion, better!)
It’s made from hemp plants
But is completely legal if the THC levels are low/trace so it won’t get you high!
It supports the body’s natural endocannabinoid system, that aims to bring balance or homeostasis to the body.
You can get it as an oil, in gummies, vapes, topicals (creams you put on the skin) and even edibles (like biscuits)
What can it help with?
We are very limited in what we can say about how CBD helps, as it is important that we don’t give medical claims.
My customers find that it helps support and relieve the symptoms from things like:
- Feeling Low
- Strengthening the immune system
- Body Aches
- Hormonal ups & downs
- Lack of focus
- Overwhelm by to do’s
- Soothing / reducing pain
It is an incredibly supportive part of my own toolkit, I wake up feeling more refreshed, I’m able to stay calmer and my body is much less restricted.
My body feels ‘wrong’ without it, so it is definitely helping with the health challenges that I face, and my whole family also take it.
But of course if you are interested in potentially taking CBD oil, you SHOULD ALWAYS check with your medical professional to see if there is any conflict with any medication you are taking or contraindications for your health challenges.
It’s like a physical & mental lift in a bottle for me.
Is it the Solution to Every Problem you’ve ever encountered?
Does taking CBD oil mean all your illnesses and diseases will be miraculously cured?
That you will never have to eat healthily, drink water, exercise and sleep every night?
NO – of course not!
I’m really sorry, there is NO ONE SOLUTION to anything – I would love to be able to wave a magic wand for you, but that isn’t the case. And there is no option that doesn’t mean that you also need to take responsibility for your own body.
In fact if you don’t make other lifestyle changes, then a lot of the work that the CBD oil is doing will be counteracting unhealthy choices, rather than supporting your body.
But CBD oil does make it easier for me to make the other changes that I have to make to reduce the challenges from my health conditions.
What is important to look for?
It can be really confusing, so here are the criteria that I used for choosing an oil:
- Full/Broad Spectrum (this includes terpenes, flavinoids and hardly any or no THC).
- Under 0.2% of THC (legal limit) in the hemp it is created from AND only 1mg in a bottle / container, which would be for under 0.01% in a 10ml bottle.
- Organic – hemp sucks up the rubbish from the soil, so it must be organic
- CO2 extraction – otherwise there might be chemicals left over from the process.
- Clear Lab Test Results – so you can see it’s been tested
- Clear description of the strength and size of the bottle – some are very misleading
- UK supply – so that postage is quick and there are no customs issues (or your country).
- Ethical company – that sticks to the compliance rules and doesn’t creating a range just for the sake of it.
- Strong options for me, light options for my family.
Would you some more information?
I am currently a wholesaler for ‘Les Bonnes’ – their oils, supplements & products have worked brilliantly for me.
I hold stock for local clients and customers to save you paying postage. Or I can provide you with an affiliate link if you need them posted to you (plus a discount).
Message for more info.