Happy, Healthy Mum Club
Are you feeling constantly anxious?
Struggling to consistently manage your emotional health?
So that you often have to ‘step back’ from the world for some time, in order to recharge your batteries? And worry that you aren’t always at your best for your kids?
Do you feel lacking in energy and enthusiasm and just can’t get everything done?
The Mummy Whisperer’s Happy & Healthy Mum Club
Designed for mums, who need support, in order to maintain their physical, emotional & mental health
Is this you?
- You sometimes have to take ‘time out’ from the world?
- Don’t manage to do the things that would make you feel better?
- Struggle to prioritise your health?
- Feel guilty?
- Have constant anxiety, even if there is no obvious reasons
- Feel exhausted & lacking in joy
You just want to be able to do your ‘Mum job’, look after yourself better and enjoy being with the kids more?
Then you are in the right place!!!
Join the Mummy Whisperer’s
Happy, Healthy Mum Club
And Regain The Joy And Enthusiasm For Life,
Whilst Getting Support On The Darker Days!
This is a Safe Haven, Just For Mums!
Take better care of yourself
Recharge your inner batteries
Find new healthier habits, that fit easily into your life
Find the balance, that enables you to ‘do it all’ consistently
Feel accepted just as you are & learn to love yourself from top to toe
Enjoy being a mum more!
To help Mums Enjoy Being A Mum More
I’m extremely passionate about helping mums feel happier & healthier from top to toe, because when the Mum is happy, because we are the heart of the family – and when the heart is strong, so is the family.
Hi! I’m Lisa Pearson ….
A Mum, with 2 kids, 2 dogs & 2 cats
With Fibromyalgia & Lyme Disease
20yrs as a Healer & coach
Business Owner & Techie geek
With strong ‘Mumtuition’ – our super power of gut instinct.
I am a 51 year old mum, with a teenage boy & tweenage girl, 2 daft dogs, 2 huge cats, married for 31yrs, living in Hertfordshire, but originally from sunny Bristol. I started in the corporate world, and then became a healer & coach and studied human behaviour, esoterics & metaphysics to a deep level. But in the end I found power & wisdom in simplicity!
Becoming a mum miraculously ……
People consider me ‘strong and determined’, due to the huge number of challenges that I have made it through.
But I am also ‘sensitive’ and ’empathic’, which makes me vulnerable at times. I have had to learn to over come my ‘perfectionist’ and ‘keep on, keeping on’ tendencies, to bring balance & calm to my life.
Ultimate betrayal – and personal rebuild ….
What Club Members Say …
Sharon: My main reason was to help me focus on losing weight.
The information … is fantastic & really helps you focus on what you want to achieve.
I have lost 1 stone over my time <6 months>.
The level of support Lisa gives … is brilliant & the interaction between member is also great, you will get tips on how to help you along your journey.
I highly recommend Lisa & <her> programs.
Shelley: Before … I was feeling all over the place with my weight & health, I would feel guilty when when ever I made an unhealthy choice.
Since joining I have felt more focused on myself. I have joined the gym and make time for exercise, I have also noticed that I make more healthy choices & when I don’t, I don’t feel guilty, I enjoy my choice & make a healthy choices next time.
I am also sleeping better & waking up calmer.
I have lost weight, but most of all, It has been the change in my thoughts towards myself that I have noticed most.
I am wearing my Fitbit everyday & getting up to 16,000 steps a day.
(Re Journalling Tips) Thank you for this!! It’s amazing, I don’t know why I haven’t done it sooner! Definitely something I shall keep doing x
No minimum membership time.
Only £9.99 pm
Limited Time Founders Price!
Are you ready to join the club?
Your One Place For Total Health, From Top To Toe
- Health & Fitness Tips
- Stress & Anxiety Reduction
- Consistent support
- Accountability & Focus
What is Included?
All my books available to buy from my website
– The Body Reboot
– Sleep Tips & Toolkit
– And more ….
Monthly Goal Setting
– Pick ONE goal for yourself for the month
Focus & Accountability
– Weekly actions & follow up
– Wednesday weigh in, for those wishing to lose weight & remain accountable.
– Weekly group distance healing
Monthly ‘Plan with me’ Sessions
– Join in with everyone to make a quick & clear plan for the month
Monthly ‘Journal with me’ Sessions
– Join in with everyone to Journal away our worries & create a more positive outlook
Monthly ‘Meditate with me’ Sessions
– Join in with everyone for a quick, relaxing meditation
Monthly Webinar / Group Challenge
– Monthly training or group challenge
How Much Time Does It Take To Get Results?
Progress At Your Own Speed
Take part in every activity in the group and put aside several extra hours a week, to focus on your health & wellbeing.
Make the most of what is a big priority to you and remember that little steps are absolutely fine.
Likely Membership Time
If I would suggest a minimum of 3 months to start to make better habits for yourself.
But some people may find the consistent support is exactly what they need, and there is no point in leaving.
How much time does it take per week?
Some weeks you will only be able to pop in for 5 minutes, and that is absolutely fine.
Other weeks, you’ll be able to make the most of everything.
But all training & content is written around a mum’s need for short time scales, so it’s easy to watch in the gaps in your life that you have.
You will want to add some extra time for the healthy activities that you are inspired to do, by being in the club – wether that is more exercise, meditation, arts & crafts or seeing friends.
The whole point to the club is to see you as a ‘whole’ person, so there are no ‘quick fixes’, just gradual long lasting changes to all areas of your health – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
When it comes to our bodies, we are all beautiful and there is a big difference between health, fitness and size – don’t expect a bikini body from this membership, without first making sure you feel gorgeous inside & out.
What is NOT Included?
Anything that takes too much time, energy or costs too much
- This program is specifically for tired, anxious mums
- You won’t be expected to put extra pressure on yourself
- There will be no mum shaming
- Sometimes we will celebrate your successes with you
- Sometimes we will be empathising with your challenges
A cost that puts pressure on your family
– This is the perfect option to provide you with consistent support, without the cost of a full time coach / counsellor
– The reason I can afford to give you all this support, is that everyone learn’s from everyone else’s questions in the group.
Daily activities you don’t have time for
– This program is a pick and mix, where you can use the bits you need, when you need them and learn at your own pace.
– So on a busy week, you don’t need to worry about having to put aside several hours for this program to be a success.
An Extra Online Platform
– Everything in is one place in a facebook group, so once you have had a look around, you won’t need any extra logins.
– I won’t be giving you sympathy, but I will listen and be empathetic
– My aim is to empower you and enable you to be proactive and ‘go out into the world’ with more confidence and power
– So I will be there for you, as someone you can turn to in times of need, but not someone who makes you ‘needy’.
Any Remaining Questions?
Any Remaining Questions / worries?
Would you like to jump on a 15 minute call to check this is the right time and place for you?
Just pop me a message, and let’s have a chat!
Or Jump Straight In Here!
Only £9.99 pm
Until End December 2020
I'm well aware that you may have invested before & been disappointed with what you received, so you might be nervous to buy something else.
Of course, I'm not taking away the client's responsibility to be proactive and follow the material in my programs. But I don't believe that you, should be the one who has to take the risk in purchasing my books, programs or 1to1's.
Now whilst I believe that there are no 'mistakes', so where that has happened to me, there was instead perhaps learning or healing in an alternative way. My intention is that you receive what you were hoping to receive and more! I also try to set everyone's expectations really clearly about how I work and what is in each service.
I put a time limit of 30 days on the guarantee as I have encountered a few people in my life who might take advantage of such an offer. I would also ask that you commit to doing what is suggested and take responsibility for your potential own lack of action, or that some situations can take a little while to transform, if they have been challenging for a long time.